Thursday, September 18, 2014

The Fault in Our Stars: The Movie Review

Honestly, I generally dislike most movies that originate from books. This is not because the movie is bad or not well mad, but more because I compare it too much to the book. The Fault in Our Stars was not one of these movies. I thought it was great. Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort both did amazing jobs at portraying their characters. I wasn't sure Shailene would be a great fit, considering her role in Divergent and previously TV roles, but I was impressed. I also thought the producers did a wonderful job bringing this story to the big screen. I have to be honest: I didn't think it was going to be as good as the book. This story truly moved me when I first read it and this movie moved me as well. Bravo!

P.S. I totally cried like a baby during Hazel's 'speech' to Gus near the end. Here's to our small infinity.

Cheers,
Millie

No comments:

Post a Comment