Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Budgeting

I find that sometimes I get caught up in reading so much that I end up spending way too much money on books. Even if I can find good deals on Amazon or Audible, I sometimes spend over a hundred dollars in one day on reading material.This can obviously be a problem when cash is tight.

I can solve this problem by taking advantage of my resources. Now, before I buy a book, I check my local library for an electronic or physical copy of it. If I end up loving the book then I can invest in a purchase. However, if I don't love it then I didn't have to spend any money on a book that I won't read again.

Another way to save is to borrow a book from a friend. This can also introduce you to new books that you may end up loving. Discussing books with other people allow me to form bonds with them that I might not be able to otherwise.

Good luck with finding great deals on your reading material!

Cheers,
Millie

No comments:

Post a Comment