Friday, February 8, 2013

Resources

I have found that there are many different ways to enjoy reading. There are physical books, ebooks, and audiobooks. Beyond that there are many ways to enjoy these stories. You can borrow a book from the library or a friend. You could purchase it from a book store or online. You can download it on to your Ipod.

I enjoy all three versions of reading. I like to bring my Kindle Fire with me when I travel or go places, so that I can enjoy reading wherever I am. I like having the physical book if I am enjoying some R&R (Rest and Reading) at my apartment. Finally, I like to listen to audiobooks at work while I am performing tasks that don't involve writing.

I have to be honest though, I like having physical copies of my favorite books. These are the one's that I will read over and over again.

Cheers,
Millie

No comments:

Post a Comment