Friday, February 8, 2013

Snow Day!

If you live in the North East part of the United States, then you will have heard by now that the 'snow storm of the decade' is coming. They are predicting as much as two feet in Boston and even more in southern Maine. They have already cancelled my work for today and are considering closing down the business Saturday as well.

Now I feel like I am in school again with snow days and lots of free time. This is giving me a chance to get caught up on my life. Here is the top five things I am going to do with my snow day!
  1. Clean my apartment
  2. Bake some cookies
  3. Reorganize my closet
  4. Throw out old make up
  5. Settle down with some hot chocolate and a good book
Remember to enjoy yourself with your free time and don't get completely caught up in chores. It is important to relax so when you go back to your busy schedule, you are at 100 percent!

Cheers,
Millie

No comments:

Post a Comment