Thursday, February 7, 2013

First Post

Hi Everyone,

This is my first attempt at starting a blog. I will be writing sporadically about a variety of different things. Mostly, I will be posting about books that I have read and enjoyed. However, I will also write about other things, such as home living, recipes and pretty much whatever I want.

For my first post, I would like to encourage everyone out there to find a hobby that they love. I have found mine in reading. I love to read about pretty much everything. Chick lit, mysteries, classics and so on. I read autobiographies, science fiction and books about weddings.

Currently, I am reading White Oleander by Janet Fitch. So far, it is very well written and I am enjoying the descriptive language. This book was recommended to me by a coworker and it is also listed on Oprah's Book Club.

I will let you know if it deserves my 'Book in the Nook' rating

Cheers,
Millie

Dream Book Nook

No comments:

Post a Comment