Sunday, February 10, 2013

Coffee Table Books

Having one or two great coffee table books is a good idea. These make your living space more interesting and gives guests something to look at. It is usually a good idea to buy books about something you are interested in. This could be anywhere from sports to travel to CIA intelligence. These books tend to be more interesting if they have a good number of pictures.

I currently have two coffee table books. I am very interested in New England sports. So, it only makes sense that my two books are about the Red Sox and the Bruins. Eventually I will add a book about the Celtics and one about the Patriots to fill the collection. I purchased these two books from a discount shop called Five Below. This is a chain store that sells items that are all under five dollars.

I am very happy with these purchases, because they show my interests and give me something to look at when I am bored.

What are you interested in? They probably make a coffee table book for it.

Cheers,
Millie

No comments:

Post a Comment